(PICS) New lingerie

I promised you all some pics of L. in her new set that I bought her.... I know these aren't the best pics yet, but I thought I shouldn't wait much longer, so here we go :) Click HERE or in the pic to see the full set





This entry was posted on 10/11/2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “(PICS) New lingerie”

  1. Con este conjunto negro esta muy linda y sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these pictures of a very beautiful and sexy woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. please show some pics of your bum getting fingered and maybe blasted with a hot load of sticky cum

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will do so within 2 weeks! (probably earlier)... Thanx for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you also have pic's of pussy shaving?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh what the hell, I posted them now! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment!!